My winemaking philosophy has always been to be a custodian of nature. As a custodian, a winemaker must respect the intrinsic value of each patch of vines and protect the fruit flavours of the grapes. A winemaker’s duty is to make the best of what is in the raw material, after all, wine is the fermented product of the grape. A winemaker must understand the vineyard where the fruit grows, if they are not the viticulturist they must be his shadow.
- Robert Bowen Pemberton Pinot Noir Rosé 750mL (Case of 6)$119.99
- Robert Bowen Pemberton Chardonnay 750mL (Case of 6)$119.99
- Robert Bowen Pemberton Pinot Noir 750mL (Case of 6)$119.99
- Robert Bowen Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon 750mL$49.99
- Robert Bowen Margaret River Burnside Chardonnay 750mL$49.99