Lang's

Lang's

Langs first appeared some time after 1861 when Lang Brothers was established by Alexander and Gavin Lang in Glasgow as a rum importer, whisky merchant and blender. The purchase of Burnfoot distillery in Stirlingshire in 1876 (later renamed Glengoyne) took the brothers into distilling and the Langs blend thereafter was built around the Speyside malt. Over the years Langs became an established brand with a big following in the West of Scotland, and Lang Brothers eventually merged with Robertson & Baxter in 1965. The Lang brand was granted a Royal Warrant by Her Majesty the Queen Mother in 1984, and in 1996 Robertson & Baxter was brought into The Edrington Group. In 2003 Edrington sold Glengoyne distillery and the Langs brand to Ian Macleod & Company, which was renamed Ian Macleod Distillers in the same year.
We can't find products matching the selection.